DC brushless motor driver
Lk-bl2205f operation manual v3.1
◆ it can be connected with speed display board to display speed; it can also be connected with computer to set driver parameters;
Double closed-loop design of current and speed, large low-speed torque, stable operation;
◆ high torque, high speed output, up to 10000rpm / min (according to the user's motor)
◆ speed regulation mode: external PWM speed regulation or external potentiometer speed regulation;
◆ there are en (enable), dir (direction), X1 (brake) signal control terminals;
◆ it can output speed measuring pulse FG, (photoelectric isolation, gate output);
◆ alarm signal ALM can be output for user detection (photoelectric isolation, gate output);
◆ it has over-current, over-voltage, under voltage, fan control, Hall sensor phase error, motor locked rotor and other protection functions.
Lk-bl2205f DC brushless motor driver is a new high-tech product launched by our company, aiming at the field of medium power motor drive. This product uses large-scale integrated circuit to replace the original hardware design, with higher anti-interference and fast response performance. This product is suitable for driving any three-phase DC BLDCM with or without Hall whose input current is below 5A and power supply voltage is within ac80v ~ 250V (panel nominal ac80v ~ 220V), and it has the characteristics of low temperature under high current operation. The products are used in a series of electric automation control fields such as knitting equipment, medical equipment, food packaging machinery, electric tools, etc.
This product can realize the following functions: (the standard factory default setting is square wave with Hall open-loop mode)
1. Square wave with Hall speed open-loop operation
2. Square wave with Hall speed closed-loop operation
3. Square wave no Hall speed open-loop operation
4. Square wave non Hall speed closed-loop operation
5. Constant torque open-loop operation (overload operation for a long time is strictly prohibited)
6. Constant torque closed-loop mode operation (long-term overload operation is strictly prohibited)
The above functions can be set by users according to the upper computer software or hand-held debugger provided by our company.
★ the motor and driver wiring must be carried out under the power-off state, and do not connect with electricity.
★ connect the power line, motor winding line and Hall signal line correctly according to the method shown in the figure. Note that the sequence of u, V and W phases must be the same as that of Hall signal Hu, HV and HW
★ do not disassemble the driver at will to prevent damage of components
★ do not touch all terminals during power on operation
★ it is forbidden to operate the drive without enclosure
★ impact on the driver may cause damage
1. How to use the driver for the first time?
After connecting the power line, motor line and hall line correctly, the external potentiometer will accelerate slowly. After the motor rotates correctly, the functions such as enable and direction will be tested in turn. If you are not familiar with this product, you should test it for the first time, and then install it to the actual situation.
2. What's the effect of the reverse connection of the power supply?
The drive will burn down immediately.
3. What is the max voltage of the upper control signal?
The max voltage of speed regulating signal is 5V, exceeding this voltage will cause the driver to burn out.
4. The shell of the driver is relatively hot after working for a long time, is it normal?
Normally, at normal temperature, the performance will not be affected if the working shell reaches 90 degrees for a long time.
5. The power indicator light is on, but the motor doesn't rotate and shakes. What's the reason?
It may be that there is a mistake between the phase line and hall line. Please connect the wires correctly according to the motor instructions and then power on again for test.
6. With this driver, can I adjust my motor speed to 6000?
The speed of the motor is determined by the parameters of the motor itself. The driver can control the speed of the motor from 0 to the rated speed.
7. I already have a motor in my hand. How to connect it after buying this driver?
The phase line and hall line of the motor on hand must be defined before wiring. If not, ask the motor manufacturer. Improper wiring can cause damage to the drive.
8. Would you like to add some features to this drive or do new product development?
Yes, please contact our company.