Blue nine brief introduction to the motor driver maintenance precautions, welcome to add!
(1) Before disassembly, use compressed air to blow out the dust on the motor surface, and wipe the surface dirt clean.
(2) Select the working place where the motor is disassembled and clean the site environment.
(3) Familiar with motor structure characteristics and maintenance technical requirements.
(4) Prepare tools (including special tools) and equipment for disassembly.
(5) In order to further understand the defects in the operation of the motor, an inspection test can be conducted before disassembly if possible. For this reason, put the motor on load for test run, check the temperature, sound, vibration and other conditions of each part of the motor in detail, and test the voltage, current, speed, etc., then disconnect the load, make a separate no-load inspection test, measure the no-load current and no-load loss, and make records.
(6) Cut off the power supply, remove the external wiring of the motor, and make records.
(7) Select a megger with appropriate voltage to test the insulation resistance of the motor. In order to compare the insulation resistance value measured during the last maintenance to judge the change trend and insulation state of the motor insulation, the insulation resistance value measured under different temperatures shall be converted to the same temperature, generally converted to 75 ℃.
(8) Test the absorption ratio K. when the absorption ratio is greater than 1.33, it indicates that the motor insulation has not been damped or the degree of damped is not serious. In order to compare with the previous data, the absorption ratio measured at any temperature should also be converted to the same temperature.